Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Cleaning 101-Vinegar

Cleaning all natural is something I’ve been doing some mucho research in. It’s something that really interests me. I’ve had many health issues, and this is one thing I can change to help benefit myself and those around me.
I started out simple. vinegar and water. I started to clean my kitchen and bathroom with the most basic, easiest, effective cleaner there is. Add a little baking soda to the mix and you get a nice foaming scrub. Easy. Does it smell like vinegar? Of course it does…… for a couple minutes at the most until the vinegar dries.
If the smell of vinegar really bothers you, there are a few other things you can try. This idea I found on Pinterest. Seriously, who doesn’t love Pinterest?!
Orange Vinegar
orange vinegar
Basically you put vinegar into a Ball Jar (any jar with a sealed lid will work, but I love Ball jars!) Peel 3-4 oranges (eat the yummy insides) but save the rinds and put in the Ball Jar. Then cover the orange rinds with vinegar, seal and let sit for about 2 weeks. Voila! You will then have a nice orange scented vinegar! Put into a spray bottle (with some water if desired) and get cleaning! My vinegar has about another week to sit and I can’t wait to use it. I’ll review it then!




No comments:

Post a Comment